Seller’s Warranty (as of August 30, 2022)
All power tools, measuring tools, garden equipment, and sports equipment sold by Delari GmbH are carefully inspected and tested. Delari GmbH, Kirschstrasse 3, 56242 Selters (hereinafter “we”) therefore provides a warranty for all electrical appliances in accordance with the following conditions. The purchaser’s statutory warranty claims under the sales contract with the seller and legal rights are not affected by this warranty; the exercise of the aforementioned rights is free of charge.
We provide a warranty for a period of two years in accordance with the following provisions for defects in the tool that demonstrably arise within the warranty period due to a material or manufacturing defect. For tools used commercially or professionally or subjected to similar use, the warranty period is twelve months. The warranty period begins on the date stated on the original purchase receipt.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- Demonstrator devices
- Parts subject to wear and tear due to use or other natural wear and tear, as well as defects in the tool, battery packs, and chargers that are due to use or other natural wear and tear
- Defects in the tool that are due to failure to follow operating instructions, non-intended use, abnormal environmental conditions, improper operating conditions, overload, or lack of maintenance or care
- Defects in the tool caused by the use of accessory, supplemental, or replacement parts that are not original parts
- Tools that have been modified or supplemented and tools that have been completely or partially disassembled; as well as minor deviations from the target condition that are insignificant for the value and usability of the tool
- The warranty claim must be made within the warranty period. For this purpose, the affected tool must be presented or sent in full with a copy of the purchase receipt, which must include the purchase date and product designation, and if applicable, the certificate, to the seller or to one of the customer service centers mentioned in the operating instructions. If you send the tool to the seller or a customer service center on your own, you are responsible for the transport costs and transport risk.
The defect that we acknowledge as warrantable will be remedied by repairing the defective tool free of charge or by replacing it with a flawless tool (if necessary, also a successor model) at our discretion. Replaced tools or parts become our property.
Our warranty does not create any other claims than the right to remedy defects in the tool mentioned in these warranty conditions. You have no claim, in particular, to the provision of a replacement tool for the duration of the repair.
The warranty period for the tool is neither extended nor renewed by warranty services.
The assignment of claims under this warranty is excluded. This warranty does not apply to used products.
This warranty applies to tools purchased and used within the European Union (including Great Britain, Norway, Switzerland).
German law applies to this warranty, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). This choice of law does not result in the loss of protection granted to you by those provisions that may not be deviated from by agreement under the law of the state in which you have your habitual residence (principle of favorability).